Graduate applicants are the ones who hold university degree in different fields of medicine and desire to broaden their academic knowledge and become a professional specialist in their field. Before filling the online application form, Make sure to prepare essential documents. As a graduate applicant, you should meet certain requirements depending on the program you are applying for. The list below pinpoints required documents for graduate application to ABZUMS
- Academic record: Applicants must obtain a record of transcripts from the institution they have attended. There is no minimum required GPA to secure admission to a graduate program.
- Graduation Degrees and Certificates
- A letter of application or motivation in which your major and interest are specified
- A Resume or C.V.
- Two letters of recommendation
- A passport-size photograph
- A copy of passport's main pages
Note: Certificate of any publications or published papers is considered as an advantage